Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mint Chip Madison and Miss Dorothy




Of the entire Peak-a-boo Petities Ice Cream Cutie line, Mint Chip Madison was the most difficult to find. In fact, only two were listed on ebay. The week before Easter I was driving around quite a bit on different jobs, and kept running into Walmart stores. So, I stopped at each one and found Mint Chip and the entire Wizard of Oz line. (A couple of notes about this line: so strange that Toto is nowhere to be found not even as a charm; and the remaining characters, Tin Man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, and Glenda all have the exact same charms as Dorothy. If it were up to me, I would have different charms on each one like an oil can, a wand, an apple, a broom, etc.) Anyway, I really wanted to find two Dorothy's, one to give to Jill and one to keep. Jill has always adored The Wizard of Oz. No dice, but at least they all get to live in Jill's room.
I hope peekaboos come out with more storybook sets, especially Alice in Wonderland, just like the little kiddles, kelly, and barbie lines all have!

No comments:

Post a Comment