Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peekaboo Petites










I discovered Barbie Peekaboos at the beginning of October 2008. I remember that I was looking up Liddle Kiddle collecting info on Amazon and I noticed a couple of Kelly dolls at the bottom of the page. You know, "Customers who bought this item also bought...". So, I clicked on a Kelly doll, then I did a search for Barbies and I came across a Barbie Peekaboo. That very morning I went over to Target and success!--many Peekaboos to choose, and they were only $4.98 (since then they have gone up to $6.98 in just a manner of a few months)! Right then I decided to buy all five dolls in the tea collection. Nearer to Halloween, I was at the local Walmart and ran across the Halloween Peekaboos in, of all places, the Halloween candy isle! In December I started to look for the Christmas edition Peekaboos at Walmart, Target, Toys-R-Us, really anywhere, and we just must be really behind the times here in Colorado because they did not show-up until a week before Christmas, and only at Walmart. As for Valentine Peekaboos, forget it, we didn't get any here! I am hoping for better luck at Easter...:-)

3 comments:

  1. They are aroable aren't they? My daughter has one, but they're quite hard to get hold of in the UK. ASDA (a part of Walmart) had a few, and Toys R Us had one delivery but have never got them back in stock, and neither had many to choose from. Lucky I can look at your pics then ^-^!

    Holly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so, so adorable! If your daughter wants any specially, just let me know and I will look in my local stores for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete