Friday, July 25, 2014

Monster High Doll Dreams


Of course, since I'm not buying any dolls right now, I naturally come across new dolls I want. I went to Walgreens for some photos today. I had a little wait, so I walked down the toy aisle. I immediately noticed the cute Monster High dolls, namely the first and third doll in the picture. It took all of my willpower not to buy one, just one. They've probably been around for awhile, but today I discovered their cute faces smiling back at me. I'm so glad the Monster High doll creators paid special attention and designed adorable faces. I won't buy a doll whose face has been just slapped on, with no regard for detail. The Bratz dolls are a good example of that for me (apologies to all the Bratz collectors out there). Anyway, the lesson for today: don't go down toy aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment