Wednesday, February 11, 2009

World Kids Dolls

I ran across these cuties a couple of months ago and have since been trying to find info on these ever since. I am waiting for a package from Australia that has two more of these dolls--France and India. Miss DollyMad helpfully responded to my e-mail about these dolls and is also including a leaflet that came with the French doll. Dolly also told me that some people believe that these were made by Mattel as their bodies are very similar to Kelly dolls and the outfits resemble the DOTW Barbies. Anyway, I sent her an e-m yesterday, not about the dolls, but about the fires in Australia. I was so happy to find out that she is in Sydney, and not Melbourne, but still so sad for her fellow Aussies.

Of course, I had to name these dolls. So, I conned my boyfriend, who has always seems to have more free time than I do (his secret--no kids at home, just lovely, fun, grandchildren to go and visit), to look up appropriate names for each country. Here are my sweeties names--from left to right--Zuri (Africa); Nori (Japan); Kristjana (Iceland), and Chelsea (UK).

No comments:

Post a Comment